mercredi 16 avril 2014

London, IV



 Gifts for Mila and I from Lorina Lidell ! How cute is that ?

In the evening, we went to the Adventure Bar ! Which is very cool, but like many others, closes at 11pm on Sundays. Anyway, we got to dine (sensually) with Tom Cruise and that's all that matters.

Now, I have quite a hard time socializing and since we were mostly not together on this evening with my friends, added to the tiredness of the whole week-end, well, it made it very hard for me. And sad. Mostly sad. I'm sorry we left so quickly after finding another bar ;_;




Monday was the day we had our train back home, with some time before that to visit and do shopping. We held a contest in H&M : 15 minutes to put the ugliest outfit together. I think we all won. Mila was a homeless hipster, Diana adopted the redneck-at-the-beach style and I was a 14 years old girl attending her first party. (You can't really see but my t-shirt says "Twerk It".)



...Some dignity regained. Love these J&J socks (which were mismarked as tights; I think I have bought £23 socks when I could have had the exact same for £18. Oh, well.)

An uncanny likeness.



Fattest dessert  ever ate.



And after that (and a lovely visit to some strange shop selling costumes and weed seeds) it was already time to go back home. We met at the hotel with Aliénor who had spent the say amongst dinosaurs, and took our train just in time. The best nap of all naps ensued.

What I came back with~ I also won a AatP eyepatch at the Tea Party raffle but gave it to Ludovic since it was really the only item he liked. (If you're reading this, dear : I'll borrow it from you, one day.)



Lots of love on you, thank you so much for following~!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire