vendredi 26 décembre 2014

The Kammie World Tour : Paris — Part I


Last week-end, Kammie visited us in Paris (‘∀’●)♡ as a part of what is truly a world tour with her friend Michael. Hence my very clever an funny title. (...) It was such an amazing day ! I can't wait to meet them again !

We first headed to the catacombs where we waited for a good one hour and a half, which left us some time to take pictures while the sun was still up (but I don't have any outfit pictures because bad timing. Sadness.)


Kammie was wearing lavender so amazingly ! But what was I expecting anyway ?~



  
 We wanted to wear Cosmic~ 
In fact, almost everyone could have worn Cosmic. We should plan this one day.



Mila is the cutest, I love every outfit with this skirt ♡



Very rock n'roll Tro-Tro !


And very cute Sandra~


Marina had joined us as well for this visit, but arrived exactly when we entered so I have no picture of her ! (Yet LUCKY YOU) (We almost died from hypothermia). I realized that I could enter for free as an art student (sometimes it serves you !) and after about a hundred stairs (which we dread to have to climb at the exit), we arrived in the charming, all-year-long 15°C catacombs.

I got some pretty nice (albeit grainy) pictures of skulls there.







 The dudes back then were not exactly funny. 


We, one the other hand, had way too more fun than what is usually expected in such a place.


We learnt the most important thing : give Kinder chocolates to your friends from the United States to make them happy ♡

And strange things happened.

Some very strange things.

Aliénor, rpz.

Tall Tro-Tro
(No, it's not a military salute) (But it could have been !)


Soon : part II, with way too much food and way too many drinks !


4 commentaires:

  1. Oh, it looks like so much fun! But what a creepy place ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are all so cute! It looks like an interesting day too, I didn't know you could visit the catacombs :O


    SAMI★SPOON

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We HAVE to plan a Cosmic meet-up next time! ☆

    RépondreSupprimer