jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Crow


Took some portraits. Again.









It occured to me that i hadn't posted anything art-related here in A While. When i'm not either frantically sending job applications or complaining about sending job applications, i can be found drawing a lot of animals these days. And skulls. Animal skulls.


They are our common crow's close cousins, this aricle title wasn't cheating. 


I hope this year has been kind to you. I think the only very positive thing i want to remember is how much i've improved and the sheer quantity of art i've produced one way or another. And maybe someone will need a junior graphic designer to exploit someday (soon) (now, in fact) and i'm on their path.

Happy new year everyone, no matter how it looks from here, from now, let's try to make it a good one.




I love it when people rec music to me because it's pretty much always spot on, and as such I've been quite literally listening to this ost on repeat the whole month. The entirety of it is so, so good. It makes starting the day easier. It's a lot !

1 commentaire: